Request your medical records

To request a copy of your own (or a dependent’s) medical records, please complete the Access to Health Records Subject Access Request (SAR) application form which is available in Microsoft Word or PDF formats:

The form can also be requested from our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS).


Was this page useful to you?

Share this page