Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)
Here to help
The Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) team offers information and advice to patients and visitors about our services. We are here to help you deal with any issues you may have in complete confidence and with understanding and compassion.
- Listen to and record your concerns, suggestions, questions and comments
- Help to resolve any problems quickly on your behalf by liaising with hospital staff
- Provide information about NHS services and other sources of help
- Support you through an anxious time as a patient, relative, friend or visitor
- Explain the NHS complaints process and help with local resolution where possible
- Ensure you have a voice to help influence positive changes and improve services
- Arrange for you to meet members of staff responsible for your care
- Accompany you to consultations and meetings to give you support
- Liaise with other organisations on your behalf
- Put you in touch with other support services
- Help arrange an interpreter for you
Your views do make a difference so please let us have your comments on our services and facilities. Tell us what you liked, disliked or let us know what we could do to improve our services.
For further help and advice, please visit our comments and complaints page.
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Complete the feedback form
- Email the PALS Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the PALS Team on 020 3315 6727
- Visit the PALS office—Ground Floor, Main Atrium (opposite escalators and Lift Bank B) Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm