Labour Ward and Birthing Unit
- Open visiting by 2 nominated birthing partners (24 hours)
- 1 nominated partner only from 8am - 10pm only. No other visitors.
nominated partner only from 08:00-22:00 no partners staying overnight, no family or friends.
Inpatient wards (antenatal and postnatal)
- One nominated partner is welcome to visit 24 hours a day (this may be a different person during the daytime)—please ensure swaps are made at 8am and 8pm only
- Rest period—1–4pm (1 nominated partner only)
- Other visitors—4–7pm (maximum 3 visitors at any one time)
Partners will be able to stay overnight on the Inpatients Ward. Unfortunately we are unable to provide a bed due to space limitations and hospital beds are not suitable for 2 adults. Toilet facilities can be found on Labour Ward. Further to feedback from patients, we request that all visitors remain in suitable daytime clothing and do not sleep in the patients bed.