Specialist Service for HIV
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital has been providing HIV services since 1988. The Nutrition and Dietetics Department is an important part of the HIV service, and integral to the care of our HIV+ patients. We provide the following services:
- Outpatient Nutrition and Dietetic Clinics at the Kobler Clinic, West London Centre for Sexual Health and 56 Dean Street
- Inpatient Nutrition and Dietetic Clinics on Ron Johnson Ward and the Kobler Day Care Unit
When should I see a dietitian?
- Are you newly diagnosed HIV+?
- Do you have diabetes or have been told you have a raised blood glucose/sugar level (pre-diabetes)?
- Are you worried about your cholesterol levels or have confirmed raised cholesterol levels?
- Have you been diagnosed with Coeliac Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or have problems with diarrhoea, nausea or vomiting?
- Have you been started on Creon due to pancreatic insufficiency?
- Are you losing weight or do you have a decreased appetite?
- Do you want to lose weight, drop a jeans/dress size or just want to improve your fitness?
|Kobler Clinic||56 Dean Street||WLCSH|
|Monday||Walk-in (AM) and booked appointments (PM)|
|Tuesday||Walk-in (AM)||Booked appointments (PM)|
|Wednesday||Walk-in (PM)||Booked appointments (PM)|
|Thursday||Walk-in (AM) and booked appointments (AM/PM)|
|Friday||Walk-in slots (AM)|
It is as easy as walking in and being seen—if you need to see us please come during an allocated walk-in time listed in the table above.
You can book an appointment by calling 020 3315 6699.