Dean Street Express
Dean Street Express closed on Saturday 25 June
Please note Dean Street Express will be closed on Saturday 26 June for Pride.
Don't forget you need to reserve a time slot
It's really simple
- Click the blue button below
- Enter your mobile number
- Choose a time slot
- We'll text it to you
- Show us the message when you arrive
This service is suitable for you if:
- You are symptom-free (haven't noticed anything wrong)
- You don't need treatment
- You just want a routine sexual health check up
If there's something wrong or you think you need treatment book an appointment at our sister clinic 56 Dean Street. Click on the blue banner below for more information.
Are you worried about a specific sexual encounter?
There's a time gap between catching an infection and it showing up on the tests. Testing earlier might miss something. This is called the window period. If you want to put your mind at rest, wait 4 weeks before you come.
- HIV/syphilis blood tests—4 weeks
- Gonorrhoea & chlamydia swab/urine tests—2 weeks
You may need urgent treatment if you have had a significant HIV risk in the last 72 hours (eg condomless anal sex). Contact your local A&E or walk into our main clinic at 56 Dean Street and ask about PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis).
Some things you need to know:
- You need a UK mobile phone number to use this service
- Men should not pass urine for at least 1 hour before their visit
- Your results will be delivered via text message (SMS)*
- If you need treatment your results text will include a link with information on how to arrange treatment at our sister clinic at 56 Dean Street
*We will not contact you between 12 midnight and 7am.
Unfortunately Dean Street Express is not wheelchair accessible. If this affects you we can see you at 56 Dean Street and offer you the same range of services there.