Cheyne Child Development Service
The family-centred Cheyne Child Development Service has been running for many years and cares for children with special needs. We are one of the few services to provide music therapy and our team is dedicated to supporting children with special educational and developmental needs.
Our team includes a specialist health visitor, social worker and a full range of very experienced therapists, while extra support is provided by the hospital’s multi-professional paediatric specialists.
We maintain close links with local borough agencies, PCTs and school nursing services to provide seamless support for children with special needs.
Location of services
Click a location below to open a map in a new window.
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital*
369 Fulham Road
T: 020 3315 6488
(Kensington & Chelsea residents)
* Please note that due to building works access is via the hospital Paediatric Outpatients Department.
- St Dunstan’s Clinic
St Dunstans Road
T: 020 8846 1323
(Hammersmith & Fulham residents)
- South Westminster Centre for Health
St Georges House
82 Vincent Square
T: 020 7963 2444
(South Westminster residents)
Outreach clinics are also provided at the following specialty schools:
- Wood Lane
- Queens Manor
- Jack Tizard
- Gibbs Green
- Miles Coverdale
- Normand Croft
Consultants and key staff
- Dr Peggy O’Driscoll, Lead Consultant
- Dr Morenike Adebusuyi, Consultant
- Dr Skandhini Carthigsan, Consultant
- Dr Madiha Elsawi, Consultant
- Dr Paul Hargreaves, Consultant
- Leigh Marsh, Coordinator
- Sian Wilkinson, Specialist Health Visitor