The following information applies to The Chelsea Wing (Inpatients) and The Westminster Wing (Outpatients) only. To get started with assisted conception or book into private maternity, please click the respective link:
General Practitioners (GPs) can refer you for outpatient consultation, diagnostic tests or emergency admission—please write to the appropriate consultant at the Westminster Wing
Appointments may be made by telephone on 020 3315 8484 or by fax on 020 3315 8435.
Urgent admission policy
- Contact the Senior Nurse on duty on 020 3315 8444 (24 hours a day)
- Admissions for urgent cases can be arranged by the senior nurse on duty, who will communicate with the appropriate consultant
- The Chelsea Wing will arrange a private ambulance if required
Please see the sidebar for contact information.
Direct access service
General Practitioners may refer patients directly to the following private services:
- Open Access Endoscopy (Gastroscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy)
- Sports Injuries Service
- Nuchal Fold screen for early pregnancy (11–14 weeks)
- Radiology (X-ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, Contrast Studies, Bone Densitometry and Dental X-rays
- Pathology services including haematology, biochemistry, histology, cytology and microbiology
- See and Treat Dermatology Clinic
For further information and referral forms, please contact the Customer Enquiry Co-ordinator on 020 3315 8484.