Join our Foundation Trust
Who can become a member?
You can be a member if you are over 16 years of age and are:
- A patient who has been treated at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in the last 3 years or the carer of a patient who has been treated at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in the last 3 years
- A member of the public living in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, The City of Westminster, the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, or the London Borough of Wandsworth
- A member of staff (staff automatically become members when starting employment with the Trust unless they ‘opt out’)
- A volunteer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
Why become a member?
Membership is free and you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Vote in Council of Governors elections and stand for election if you wish
- Meet a Governor to give your feedback
- Receive personal invitations to regular ‘Medicine for Members’ free health events
- Receive personal invitations to the Annual Members’ Meeting and Open Day
- Receive a monthly email newsletter when you provide us with your email address
- Receive 3 special issues of Trust News each year