An employer of choice
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust aims to be an employer of choice for staff. This year the Nursing Times have named us one of the Best Places to Work in the NHS.
Here are some of the other awards we have recently won for the support we provide to our staff:
- Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (ENEI) Benchmarking Diversity Silver Award 2015
- HPMA Excellence in HR Award 2015
- Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion Benchmarking Diversity Bronze Award 2014
- Best for Childcare Winner 2013
- Best for Carers and Eldercare Winner 2012
- Top 30 Employers for Working Families since 2010.
The trust is also:
- A member of Employers for Carers
- A member of Working Families
- A member of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme
- A member of Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion.
In 2015 the trust has been selected as a partner to work with NHS Employers on equality and diversity, which means we will be right at the heart of equality and diversity improvements in the NHS, from sharing our own, and learning from others, good practice across the country through to influencing national policy.