Annual Members' Meeting—16 September: Come and join us
02 September 2010
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust holds its Annual Members’ Meeting at 5:30pm on Thursday 16 September in the Restaurant on the lower ground floor of the hospital.
All Foundation Trust members and hospital staff are welcome.
This is your chance to have your say on your local hospital and your healthcare:
- The Board of Directors including the Chairman and Chief Executive will be available to answer your questions during a Question and Answer session
- An elected representative from the Council of Governors will give a presentation about the role of the Governors in the life of the hospital
- You can meet the Board of Directors and other hospital staff at an informal reception event with refreshments after the meeting
During the meeting, a number of speakers will look back at the key achievements of 2009/10 and look forward to what the future holds for Chelsea and Westminster:
- Professor Sir Christopher Edwards—Chairman, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Heather Lawrence OBE—Chief Executive, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lorraine Bewes—Director of Finance, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Sandra Smith-Gordon—Public Representative (Kensington and Chelsea Area 2), Council of Governors
Please note that there is limited seating in the Restaurant which will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Click here to download the programme of events