CW+ (Registered Charity N°1169897) is the main charity supporting Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, West Middlesex University Hospital and our community services.
We exist to make care better for patients and their families. We bring together pioneering research, innovation, art and design to transform the experience and outcomes for thousands of people every day—in our hospitals and in the wider community.
We do this by:
- Delivering an arts programme at the hospital for the health and wellbeing of patients, families, volunteers and staff
- Raising funds for ‘bench to bedside’ research which identifies new treatments for patients
- Investing in clinical innovations, facilities and technology at the hospital to benefit patients
CW+ could not make the difference it does to tens of thousands of patients’ lives without your support. There are lots of ways you can get involved, here are just some ideas:
- To donate—visit www.cwplus.org.uk
- Name us as your charity of the year
- Take part in a charity challenge event
- Become a volunteer
- If you would like to discuss your ideas with our fundraising team, please call 020 3315 6600
We recently launched our Small Change Big Impact initiative which gives staff and patients the power to make positive changes in the hospital. Whether it’s equipment, furniture, support for patients or enhancements to the environment, we can help you get your ideas off the ground. Small Change Big Impact is a grants fund which can provide anything from £1 to £2,000. So, if you have an idea that will improve patient care and support, we would be delighted to hear from you. For information email email@example.com or call 020 3315 6600.
To find out more please visit www.cwplus.org.uk
Watch our short film to find out more about how we work with hospital staff to improve patient experience.